FAR is the Washington, DC Metro region’s only association dedicated exclusively to chief executives and emerging leaders of nonprofit organizations since 1983. Individual FAR membership currently represents close to 200 nonprofit organizations and over 60 trusted companies serving the FAR community with best-in-class products and services.
FAR is your one-stop resource for growing your professional network – join your colleagues and peers and experience the value of the FAR community today.
Apply for FAR Membership!
Monthly educational roundtables featuring key industry topics such as:
- Financial Reporting
- Compensation and Employee Benefits
- Investment Management
- Workplace Issues
- Tax and Retirement
- Facilities Management
- Association Governance / Leadership
- Member-only Online Community
- Member-only Career Center where members can submit career opportunities within their nonprofit organization or association
- Member-only Social Events
- Member-only Nonprofit Member Breakfast discussions
- Access to FAR Social Media
- Member-only In-person Social Events
- Peer-to-Peer Networking Opportunities
- Professional Credit offered for most monthly webinars – CPE, CAE
- Online Membership Directory
- Online Resource Directory
- Leadership and Volunteer Opportunities
- Opportunity to tap into the Expertise and Resources from companies serving the nonprofit community
Apply for membership!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance in joining or renewing your valuable FAR membership.